Monday, August 19, 2013

Finally Facebook Friendly

Dear Readers,

This blog is moving to Facebook under the name "Mayor Marjorie Sloan." I hope you'll join me there, where I intend to submit much more frequent entries about issues, events, and general happenings in Golden. Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayor-Marjorie-Sloan/309662779177716
I will appreciate your joining me there (even liking), sending comments, and bearing with me while I learn the nitty-gritty of Facebooking.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share the photo I took last week at White Ranch Open Space Park (near the west entrance). The park is a wonderful escape a little more than 30 minutes outside of our city limits. The county describes it as "home to abundant wildlife and encompasses open meadows, forested foothills, a pristine canyon, buttes, rock formations and Van Bibber Creek along the southern border. It also boasts 20 miles of multi-use trails over both gentle and rugged terrain." The park is all that and more.  For directions and more information visit http://jeffco.us/parks/parks-and-trails/white-ranch-park/


See you at Facebook -- or in person on an open space trail; a Golden pathway or street; or at a local event, restaurant or store. We live in an absolutely wonderful place.




No comments:

Post a Comment